This Saturday, May 25th, hop on your bike and explore Winnipeg’s distinct spaces, outstanding architecture and vibrant history with Bike Winnipeg! This casually paced group ride will connect you to a number of free bicycle valet hubs strategically located within a short walk of several featured Doors Open Winnipeg buildings. Park your bike securely with us as you explore the buildings.
Group rides will circulate all day through the Exchange District, Point Douglas, North End and the Downtown (including several “bring your own lock” sites passed on route). Drop off from the ride when you reach a desired site, and join back up when you are ready resume your explorations.
In regards to the weather forecast: Outdoor events will go on as scheduled if there is light rain. Outdoor events will be cancelled if there are heavy downpours or thunderstorms. Cancellations will NOT be posted.
Schedule – Saturday, May 25th
Mere Hotel Sport MB Ross House St.s Vladimir & Olga Odeon Triangle
10:15 am 10:18 am 10:29 am 10:45 am 11:07 am
11:15 am 11:18 am 11:29 am 11:45 am 12:07 pm
12:15 pm 12:18 pm 12:29 pm 12:45 pm 1:07 pm
2:15 pm 2:18 pm 2:29 pm 2:45 pm 3:07 pm
3:15 pm 3:18 pm 3:29 pm 3:45 pm 4:07 pm
4:14 pm 4:18 pm 4:29 pm 4:45 pm 5:07 pm
Bicycle Valet Winnipeg Hubs and Nearby Sites
Ross House Museum Hub (10:30-5:00)
- Ross House Museum (11-5)
- St. Michael’s Ukrainian Orthodox Heritage Church (12-4)
- Manitoba Indigenous Cultural Education Centre (10-5)
Sport MB Hub
- MB Sport Hall of Fame (145 Pacific) – 10-4
- Patent 5 Distillery at the Dominion Express Building (108 Alexander Avenue) – 11-5
- Oseredok – Ukrainian Cultural and Educational Centre (184 Alexander Ave East) – 10-4
Odeon Triangle Hub
- Burton Cummings Theatre – 11-4
- Marlborough Hotel – 11-5
- C2 Centre for Craft – 10-5
- 329 Cumberland – 10-5
St.s Vladimir and Olga Hub
- Merchant’s Corner – 11-5
- Ukrainian Catholic Metropolitan Cathedral of Sts. Vladimir and Olga – 11-4
- Ukrainian Labour Temple – 11-5
“Bring Your Own Lock” Sites En-Route
While we don’t have Bicycle Valet Winnipeg hubs set up close to these locations, we do ride right past them, providing you with an opportunity to drop out of the ride and visit.