Please join us for the Annual General Meeting (AGM) of Bike Winnipeg Saturday, April 22nd and learn about our accomplishments over the past year and of our plans to make cycling in Winnipeg a safer, more enjoyable, accessible and convenient in 2017.
The 2017 Annual General Meeting will be followed by a presentation and panel discussion on the Arlington Bridge project and a proposal for protected bike lanes on Arlington. Snacks and refreshments will be provided. RSVP`s are appreciated so that we can get an estimate on attendance, but are not required.
When: Saturday April 22nd, 2017 12:30pm – 3:00pm (meeting starts at 1pm)
Where: West End Cultural Centre (586 Ellice @ Sherbrook)
Agenda for the afternoon:
- Approval of Agenda
- Adoption of 2016 AGM Minutes
- Reports (see 2016 Annual Report)
- Executive Director
- Policy Committee
- Bicycle Valet
- PUB – MPI Update
- Financial Report
- Elections (Nominated Candidate Bios)
- Presentation & Discussion (Arlington: Gateway to the North End?)
- Bike Winnipeg Executive Director Mark Cohoe